Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving, Is A Wonderful Time. Jimmy Walker Says Dyn-o-mite.

What are your favorite Thanksgiving dishes? Are you a turkey purist? Do you like to get all crazy and deep-fry your turkey? This year my dad is smoking a turkey. We'll do a regular one as well, just in case. (And is it just me or does "my dad is smoking a turkey" sound hilarious to you too?) I love a good turkey, roasted to perfection, injected with butter and other fatty substances I don't know and can't say. I also love a honey-baked ham. I used to pay the big bucks for one of those real Honey Baked Hams. Mmmm, I love those! I love that crunchy sweet coating. But times are simpler and we'll be fine with a regular ham. But my favorite part of the Thanksgiving meal is the cranberry sauce!! Yes, you heard me right. I love it any way, shape of a can, or form. Can't get enough! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving and remember all the many things we are blessed with in our lives. Enjoy your yummy dinner and even yummier time with loved ones.

No comments: